Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Meet - Komali Da Silva

Tell us your latest news? 


Angels Dawn, my debut novel was re-released through Crushing Hearts & Black Butterfly Publishing on the 29th of July. 

At the moment I’m writing Fight for Dawn, book 2 of the Dawn Trilogy. It will be published in March 2015. 

Can you tell us a little bit about your book?

Angels Dawn is the story of sixteen-year-old Dawn Huntington. On her sixteenth birthday she gets attacked and that changes her entire life. 

It is a YA Paranormal Romance with a dark twist. 

How long did it take you to complete? 

It took me almost one year to finish the manuscript. 


Are any of your characters based on real-life friends or acquaintances?


Yes and no, some of the characters do have similarities with my family members, but they have their own story to tell. 

Tell us about your cover. Did you design it yourself? 

My cover was done by Kellie Dennis from Book Cover by Design. She is an amazing artist. I love her work. 

Where did you get the inspiration for your cover? 

The photos were taken by Mandy Hollis from MH Photography and the model is Karissa Clark. I had the perfect pic in my head and I described them to Mandy and Kellie. They created it exactly the way I wanted. 


Ok, now some fun questions….


Coffee or Tea?

Tea for sure. 

White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? 

Swiss Milk Chocolate :D 

What is your favourite colour?

I would say, it depends on my mood. But I’d say it’s red or peach. 

Winter or Summer?

Definitely Summer. I love snow, but I can’t take the cold. 

If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Mind reading. 

If you could be somebody else for a day who would you choose and why?

Hmmm, that’s a difficult one. I wouldn’t want to choose. I believe in destiny and fate. The life I have is amazing. Anytime I want to be somebody else, I start writing a story. So I get lost in their world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment